Applied Metapsychology International Workshop Policies
To obtain an Attendance Certificate for any Applied Metapsychology International Workshop you must:
- Complete course requirements, including attending all sessions of the workshop
- Pass the workshop quiz issued by Applied Metapsychology International
- Demonstrate competency in the skills taught to the satisfaction of your certified/accredited trainer
- Turn in a completed course evaluation
Certificates of attendance will be mailed directly to the graduate from Applied Metapsychology International upon receipt of the workshop information from the trainer.
For specifics on:
- Training locations
- Fees and what is included in the course fee
- Deadlines for cancellation and refunds
- Requesting special accommodation for disability
Please contact your nearest trainer
In case of any dissatisfaction please notify your trainer or the AMI Director of Continuing Education, either by phone (734-761-6268), email (info@AppliedMetapsychology.org) or mail (Attn: Continuing Education Director 5145 Pontiac Trail Ann Arbor, MI 48105 USA) so that the concern may be addressed in a timely fashion.