The Traumatic Incident Reduction Association
What Graduates are Saying about TIR and related Applied Metapsychology Workshops
- "TIR provides a practical tool. I learned a lot through the experiential exercises as well. I'm glad I took the training and will recommend it to others."
--Nicole Ruzek, Palo Alto, California
- "A powerful experience that has transformed my thinking about therapy and the proper role of the therapist. I will be a different and better therapist as a result."
--Tom Cheney, Palo Alto, California
- "This is a powerful tool that I am grateful to be introduced to. I feel that I will use it often in my practice, which is currently an internship."
--Chandra Gray, Palo Alto, California
- What I particularly liked about this workshop was the practical skills that can be so readily applied to provide clients with profound relief.
--Susan Dixie, Chetwynd, British Columbia
- "Great program. Individual gains are immense. Best course I've attended [of many] in 38 years."
--Chester D. MacAdams, Ottawa, Ontario
- "An extremely valuable course for all those dealing and helping troubled souls. I left with a powerful set of new tools that can be applied in practice and in everyday life"
--Gary S. Watt, Ottawa, Ontario
- "This was an awesome course, I have learned so much and can't thank you enough."
--Sylvia Cheel, Ottawa, Ontario
Back to Top
© Traumatic Incident Reduction Association. All rights reserved.
The images on this page are stock photos, used for illustrative purposes only. The models are not actual workshop graduates nor are they actual endorsers of TIR and related Applied Metapsychology trainings.