TIRA Annual Technical Symposium
2013 Technical Symposium
Join us for the 2014 Annual Technical Symposium at Kempenfelt Centre in Barrie, Ontario.
The first 10 to register will be entered to win a $100 gift certificate from Loving Healing Press!
Friday, Sept 12th: Opening Reception, 6:00pm - 10pm - All Are Welcome!
(Friday 9am-5pm is Trainer Day, for all certified Trainers and Trainers-in-Training who have co-lead at least once)
The TIR & LSR Days: Sept 13th & 14th, 9am - 5pm
(Prerequisites: Successful completion of at least one workshop in TIR/LSR with an AMI Certified/Accredited Trainer as well as current membership with the TIR Association is required to attend)
The Ability Enhancement Facilitator Days: Sept. 15th, 9am - 5pm
(Prerequisites: Successful completion of at least Level 1 of the Ability Enhancement Facilitator Workshop Series with an AMI Certified/Accredited Trainer as well as current membership with the TIR Association is required to attend)
Location:Barrie, Ontario at the beautiful Kempenfelt Conference Centre
To book your room: you cannot book through Kempenfelt, only by contacting AMI/TIRA Refund policy: $75 of the tuition is a nonrefundable deposit. Should you wish to cancel your registration TIRA will refund the rest of any payments made up to two weeks prior to the event. If you should decide not to attend after the two weeks prior to the symposium, please understand that you forfeit the right to expect a refund. Continuing Education:
Early Bird Registration
Until July 1st 2013
After July 1st 2013
TIR & LSR Days Only:
TIR&LSR + Ability Enhancement Facilitator Day:
Shared Room plus 3 meals, snacks & refreshments
Single Room plus 3 meals, snacks & refreshments
Accommodations at Kempenfelt can ONLY be booked through AMI/TIRA!
Refund policy: $75 of the tuition is a nonrefundable deposit. Should you wish to cancel your registration TIRA will refund the rest of any payments made up to two weeks prior to the event. If you should decide not to attend after the two weeks prior to the symposium, please understand that you forfeit the right to expect a refund.
Each year we host this event, where everyone from our newest members to the original developers of TIR can come together to converse about the technical application of TIR and related Applied Metapsychology techniques.
- Each day of the symposium we begin with a few brief presentations, followed by discussion.
- At least one new technique will be presented by the AMI Editing & Development Committee for the participants to study and to try out right on the spot.
- Topics for discussion also come from the participants! We will talk about case planning and when referrals are needed, about anything and everything related to getting the most effective results for our clients. You can come with questions- specific or general -, interesting cases you have worked with recently, special successes, perplexing frustrations, etc. Questions and topics brought up for discussion will be viewed in order of interest (by vote) of the attendees, and will be covered as time allows. We have found that we never run out of interesting topics for discussion before we run out of time!
- As a member of TIRA, this is your chance to spend time brainstorming with the most experienced and knowledgeable people in this field and to get your questions answered.
- This is not a conference where everyone sits in rows being lectured to by someone who theoretically knows more; this is a rich experience, with interchange where we can all learn from each other. We have people with a broad range of backgrounds, education, and experience, which makes this meeting a unique opportunity for learning. Part of the value of this event is the opportunity to talk to others with similar interests from all over the world.
Our purpose of the Technical Symposium is to reward our members with an especially fulfilling learning and networking experience. The other, equally important purpose is to support Applied Metapsychology International in its purpose to actually advance the subjects of TIR and Applied Metapsychology in terms of their practical application. Many of us find the opportunity to be a part of this both personally and professionally rewarding.
The response each of the last few years was overwhelmingly positive:
- "Absolutely wonderful group of people, fantastic lectures, beautiful accommodations."
- "What I liked best was to hear about everybody's opinions on techniques, ideas, and clients."
- "Spectacular! Loved all the speakers."
- "The opportunity to share with and learn from others - nothing like it for me - a very sustaining experience."
- I love the mix of conference presentations and tech. symp. discussions."
- "From my perspective, it was money and time well spent. Great people, valuable content, nice venue. Kudos to you and your team."